Friday, July 25, 2008

On top of the world

YAY









Yes, that sign says Mt. Fuji 6th station. Meaning you drive your car up to "level 5" and you walk the rest of the way. It doesnt sound to bad, but its rocky, and dangerous. But so beautiful, and the air so clean. As a matter of fact Ive got a massive bruise on my back side, and i scraped up my leg.










Ouch....
























I probably fell because I was wearing a skirt.....















But when I was up there, I forgot about the pain. I was too busy trying to catch my breath, not from the climb, but from the beauty.....
It gave new meaning to the quote " Got your head in the clouds"
I certainly did.
This is one place you should go before you die.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Paris! WOW!! Your blog is amazing! I am enjoying reading and watching your videos. Keep it up! Looks like you are having a blast! Miss you!

Tara Brown