Monday, July 21, 2008

Kyoto

Ok so here is the start of my day.....





Then Ayu, Harry, Grandmother (Obaachan) and I went to a Buddhist temple....





This is how Japanese people PARTAAAAY
















This is one of the Buddhist Temples I went to.




And this would be my cute buddy Ayu, who happened to be wearing green flip flops, and the bottom of her feet turned green....a photographer is always ready!





More of the Temple.

So one of the temples is on a mountain. And you have to walk up this steep hill to get there, and then walk up MORE steps. But college students in the area, as a part time job, run people up and down the mountin in the little cart behind us. We didn't ride it, but the guy was as cute as a button, and so i asked to take a picture with him!


The cool thing is, that when you see them running past you, and you put your camera up, they strike a pose lol they love being photographed!

And although I almost died walking in that hot sun, up a mountain....the view was well worth my time.

And I realized, there is nothing like being behind the lense of my camera...

No comments: