Friday, July 18, 2008

Can't get enough of Nagoya






I went back to Nagoya today; this is the castle. It was raining cats and dogs. But the day turned out to be ok. I went with my Indonesian friends, and my host grandmother, uncle, and cousin.












Then we went to this building....to the top. Its called Midland Square, but the top is called something like "Sky Promenade"
You have to pay to see the view...it was pretty impressing. And scary...





So on the way to buy the tickets to go to the top of the building, you walk through this cool....thing. LOL The lights blink, and change ect.....


















This is Nagoya castle, from the top of the other building....pretty cool huh?








Scary....I know




Another cool looking view.....to my artistic photographer eye lol


Met some Sumo wrestlers







Thoes are my buddies Ive been talking about!!! Ayu, and Harry.



This is my host dad......
















And this is what he likes to eat for dinner....raw octopus.


I decided to try it......














I had to wash that down with some good ol' Sake(j/p)....I mean green tea hahaha
Today was so fun, and its days like this that make me estatic because I still have 7 more months of this great adventure left!






No comments: